Senior iOS Developer
Senior iOS Developer
Job Type: Full time
Senior iOS Developer– Inspire and Engage
Are you ready to join the team building the most badass healthcare software?
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
We are looking for a senior iOS developer to create/review/audit our iOS application, collaborate with our team, contribute ideas, and have a hand in guiding our team on achieving our project goals. We have quite a complex iOS application (iPad only, healthcare domain, enterprise build - no AppStore); ideally, we are looking for a Senior iOS developer who can provide us insight into How is the code base looking? What can we/should/must do in the nearest future? What are the best practices we are missing? What are the security implications? Etc., etc.
If you have experience developing and consulting development teams on where to apply their development efforts to produce top-ranking apps, we want to talk to you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our app is a point of care patient management platform with a clinician-designed user interface for harnessing and analyzing clinical data for highest quality care, and an effectiveness reporting engine for ongoing assessment of the quality and value of healthcare. Every touch of the screen triggers the flow of data into analytical streams—visualizing and helping you understand clinical patterns with increased clarity based on complete data and scientific evidence.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 3-5 years of iOS software development experience (applications design and development.)
• Experience with Swift, Objective-C, and iOS frameworks.
• An understanding of web services and the ability to write code that interacts with them.
• Proven track record of high productivity and excellent attention to detail in software design, coding, reviewing, etc.,
• Experience with publishing iOS applications and a portfolio of work demonstrating relevant experiences.
• Experience building complex user interfaces from the ground up using the latest technologies.
• Relevant degree from an accredited school or equivalent career experience.
PERKS AT WORK
• Join an international team of exceptional developers and take the excellent opportunity to formulate a 21st-century application.
• We promote a culture of fun, trust, inclusiveness, empowerment, collaboration, and constructive feedback.
• Work with cutting edge technology on a very complex project that supports meaningful work.
• Comprehensive benefits.
• Stock options
• Competitive market salary rates.
We’re Reinventors with everything we do. Reinvention is not change. It’s out –thinking tomorrow.
Venuiti believes in universal acceptance for everyone everywhere. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects the entire Venuiti family. As such, Venuiti is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by provincial or federal law. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.